This is just some evidence of how much Jack LOVES dogs!
Thanks to my friend Chris who let her puppy be tormented by a toddler.
This is just some evidence of how much Jack LOVES dogs!
Thanks to my friend Chris who let her puppy be tormented by a toddler.
Posted by Cindy at 4:05 PM
5 comments:
Oh I can only imagine what the dog was thinking!!!!! ;)
Oh gosh, that is the cutest video ever! I sure miss that little man!
And that is maybe the most well behaved dog I have ever seen.
Cindy, are we going to hang out at Thanksgiving? I gotta see you guys!
What a cute video! Cute Jack and cute puppy! Any chance you guys would ever get a puppy?!
Jeff and I were laughing so hard at him man handeling that dog!
Oh how cute! Robby has such a love-hate relationship with dogs and other animals! He loves dogs but gets so nervous when he gets close up. I love how Jack is running around chasing the dog!
Post a Comment