Jack posing with me... he's only 6 months pregnant so it makes me feel better... :)
I just can't get over how big Jack is getting! And you look SO GOOD! I'm so excited for you- please keep me up to date on the new lil' one!
YOu do look good in this pic but it makes you look a lil bigger than you are in person. Your belly is still so tiny!
Oh I love the big belly shots! You looks so awesome! Wow, you are going to have a baby so soon!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!! Can't wait to see her!
You look so good! I can't wait to see your cute new baby!
Aw... I love little pregnant bellies!! That picture is so funny. I can't wait until little Miss Rowe gets here!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I just can't get over how big Jack is getting! And you look SO GOOD! I'm so excited for you- please keep me up to date on the new lil' one!
YOu do look good in this pic but it makes you look a lil bigger than you are in person. Your belly is still so tiny!
Oh I love the big belly shots! You looks so awesome! Wow, you are going to have a baby so soon!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!! Can't wait to see her!
You look so good! I can't wait to see your cute new baby!
Aw... I love little pregnant bellies!! That picture is so funny. I can't wait until little Miss Rowe gets here!
Post a Comment