Wow, for some reason I thought that was SO funny. He looks darling all dressed up.
I was talking to the girls and we decided we need to have some big girls activity before you go. Not sure what we're going to do, but it's going to be great!
Oh my GOSH! These could be traumatizing to him as a teenager! Ha ha! Just kidding! They're definitely ones to put in his wedding video/slide show one day!! :)
4 comments:
Wow, for some reason I thought that was SO funny. He looks darling all dressed up.
I was talking to the girls and we decided we need to have some big girls activity before you go. Not sure what we're going to do, but it's going to be great!
AH! That is SO FUNNY! And, yes, we have to chill soon.
I called and left you a message so call me when you get a sec!
Oh my GOSH! These could be traumatizing to him as a teenager! Ha ha! Just kidding! They're definitely ones to put in his wedding video/slide show one day!! :)
mmmmmmmm I love boys dressed as girls, love to put some frilly knickers on him and play with hisdicklet and have him suck me
Post a Comment