So - my sweet son has needed a good hair-cut for some time now, I've just been SO attached to his hair! After a week of messy hair and looking at how hot it's been making him... I finally decided it was TIME! Here are the before.. during... and after!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Major Hair Cut
Posted by Cindy at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a stud! It's nice when you can give boys hair cuts, because if you mess up, no big deal, it grows back fast!
Jack has always been a very handsome boy but his new haircut is DARLING! Good job finally biting the bullet.
Oh Jack is too dang cute! I forgot to notice his haircut when we were at the pool!!! I'll have to check it out more closely next time.
Good job capturing everything! I've felt so overwhelmed at all the stuff to catch up on I haven't wanted to try yet. Maybe I'll just put a link from mine to yours so people can catch up! I love the dancing!
CUte hair cut Jack! You are one handsome little guy!
Post a Comment