Today my mom and I went to the supermarket to grab a few things. I was pretty good in the store but I kept trying to stand up in the cart - my mom just kept asking me sit down, she said something about it being dangerous (what does that even mean?). Anyway, the exciting part was when mom locked me in the car! I think this freaked her out but I was fine. I was pretty happy actually. I heard some fire engines (which I think are pretty cool) and realized they were coming for me! The 3 firemen came over and quickly unlocked the door for us! I think mom was happy they didn't have to break the window. They talked to me for a bit and said I was the cutest little guy they've ever had to rescue from a locked car, then they gave me a fireman's hat! Yeah for Firemen!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What the heck! Oh Cindy that must have been so stressful! Look at his sweet little face with that fun hat! :) How cute! I'm so glad he's ok and that he didn't freak out!
Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!
I loved how you wrote it from his perspective. It made it seem not so bad :) I would have been freaking out too. I've come very close to doing that same thing but caught myself at the very last moment. Aren't firemen the best!! I always thought my dad was the coolest fireman ever growing up :)
woops Jack, Mommies bad!
I bet you felt pretty cool when the firemen came!j/k Luckily it's not as hot these days. Did you lock him in when you were putting grocery's in the car?
It's amazing our children survive us! What a cute story, and cute fireman he will be!
Post a Comment