Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's That Time of Year Again!

Halloween is fast approaching which means it's dress up time! Jack is set (remember the monkey costume), but Jared and I have no ideas at this point. I was SO excited about our costumes last year...

Dwight, Angela, and the Bat who inspired the "Rabies Awareness Fun Run (for the cure)"! How cute is that? Jared and I made our costumes too! Do you like the picture of Sprinkles on my shirt? And Schrute Farms Beets?! Come on...

The previous two years we decided last minute to dress up and so we found whatever we could around the house to make our costumes...


And I have to mention that it's like pulling teeth EVERY year to get Jared to dress up... but once I convince him too... he goes all out! What a trooper!

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh man, the Dwight, Angela, & bat costumes were the best! It was PURE genius. I have no idea what we are going to be either!

Jen said...

I think the Office costumes were the best thus far as well...if you keep up the theme of family costumes, you'll have to come up with something related to a monkey this year.

Jared said...

Yes, I am a trooper.

Jana Homer said...

Cute costumes! I love Halloween! It's my most favorite time of the year!! Thanks for your book suggestions!!