I guess I'll begin with the announcement which actually IS the explanation. We are expecting baby #2 in JUNE!! We are SO excited for the coming of this new little baby! But honestly can you blame me? When they come to you this cute (note pictures above and below) how can we not want more?!
The apologies are for my lack of doing ANYTHING for the past 2 plus months. I have been SO sick with this pregnancy (explanation) that I have not had the desire nor the energy to blog, email, keep in touch with my friends, do my mommy and
wife duties, or be a normal person. However, I have had GREAT support from our families who have been so understanding, never making me feel like the loser I feel I've been. Jared has been my lifesaver... literally. He has not complained once even though I don't think he totally understands what's going on with me. I don't think he understands how thankful I am for all he has done for me and Jack. It's really hard for a person who is as independent as I am to realize I just can't do it all (or any for that matter). Jared's been there to take it all on for me and I will be forever grateful! I owe you BIG time... Okay, I'll stop for now...
wife duties, or be a normal person. However, I have had GREAT support from our families who have been so understanding, never making me feel like the loser I feel I've been. Jared has been my lifesaver... literally. He has not complained once even though I don't think he totally understands what's going on with me. I don't think he understands how thankful I am for all he has done for me and Jack. It's really hard for a person who is as independent as I am to realize I just can't do it all (or any for that matter). Jared's been there to take it all on for me and I will be forever grateful! I owe you BIG time... Okay, I'll stop for now...

9 comments:
Man it is pretty crazy what "creating a baby" does to your body. I just hope the reason you are so sick is because there are two little ones in there, and hopefully at least one of them is a girl! I hope it gets better soon! Love you!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
Side note: I just read your profile on your side bar. Don't you think you want to consider job hunting in Utah? It's really great out here...
I have to agree with you about wanting another one. Jack is so adorable. Hopefully you'll be feeling more like yourself again soon. Congratulations! Tell everybody hi.
Yeah for baby #2!!! So excited for you Cindy! I hope you are done with the sick part! Can't wait to find out what you're having!!! Hope I'm not far behind you...
Those pics of Jack are SO CUTE! You guys are in our prayers & I'm so sorry you still aren't feeling well. Maybe it'll be a lil' girl? Like Syd-o made me SO SICK!
yay, congrats! I hope it's a girl! You know I love girls!!!!
Oooh! Congratulations!!!
Congrats!!!I'm excited to keep updated!!!!
Congratulations Cindy! I'm so happy for you and hope you are feeling better really soon!
Post a Comment