Recently I decided to try something different with my hair and go dark. I'm actually liking it thanks to my friend Cristy and her talent for hair. Cristy and I have been friends for about 12 years and she's been doing my hair for about as long. In fact, she was the first person who ever colored my hair. This may be the reason she is the only person that I really trust doing it. It's not because I have a great head of hair or some fancy way of doing it, I'm just attached (are there any girls who will agree with me on this weird relationship we have with our hair?). Anyway, somehow Cristy and I have been following one another as we've move from place to place - each time letting me keep my hairdresser and my friend. She moved to So. Cal - I moved to So. Cal. I moved back to Sacramento, she moved back. I moved to Utah, she moved to Utah. She moved back to Sacramento, I moved back to Sacramento. We've always moved for reasons independent of one another. It's just worked out that way. We were talking the other day and realized that hair is what has kept us so close! I'm grateful for hair that always needs a change and for the great friend I get to see whenever it does!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oooo! Cindy! I love your hair dark! Really, really cute! You really could pull of any hair!
I love Cristy also, she's great with our hair but also has the best personality of anyone I've ever met. I'm not one to have a weird relationship with my hair and I always trust her to do whatever to my hair and I always end up loving it! Thanks for sharing your friends with me. :)
Post a Comment