For Valentines Day I made Jack and Jared sugar cookies. Hearts for Jared and none other than "Choo Choo's" for Jack. He was pretty excited about the trains, however he did not want to bite the cookies, he would only lick the frosting. He made a good mess out of the cookies and himself as usual. 

I decided to make a special dinner for Jared and myself instead of going out and trying to fight the crowds last night. Neither one of us have had crab (other than crab salad) and so I thought it would be fun to try. The crab legs were SUPER easy to cook... I only had to steam them for 6 minutes. We also had shrimp scampi, cheddar biscuits (like from Red Lobster), garlic mashed potatoes, and broccoli. Everything was easy and fast and it tasted really good ! We're both fans of crab legs now! It was a fun day and night and we appreciate Nana and Papa for being so close and taking care of our sweet Jack. Love to all!

2 comments:
Wow, you were brave to make crab legs. I don't know why seafood is scary to me but it's one of those things I feel better about having someone else make. I bought a crab leg from Costco a couple of weeks ago and warmed it up at home. It was so good! I miss living in a place where I can have fresh seafood all the time.
Yummm... I'm jealous! I was going to make lobster tail for Scott for dinner but he didn't want me to cook so we ordered out! Looks like a lot of fun though!
Post a Comment