Jack was born on my sister Jackie's birthday... April 13th.
Yesterday... on MY birthday (February 17th)... Jackie had her baby girl! Tessa Ruth weighing in at 10 pounds 4 ounces! The best gift of all!
Jackie did an AMAZING job! She checked in the hospital at 2:20 pm and had the baby at 2:54 pm... all natural, no drugs! Way to go girl! Congratulations Eric and Jackie!
10 comments:
Cindy! That is SO CUTE! I like your sister- she was always so nice those times we got to chill. Congrats to her & I'll be sure to tell Scott there's another Wagnon in the world- he'll smile!
Holy cow! She's going to be as big as her brothers. Jackie and Eric sure know how to grown them big and strong...right from the start!
Wow great job Jackie!! And happy birthday Cindy!! That is so funny that she was born on your birthday!
How fun! I love cool little coincidences like that! Oh - and happy late birthday to YOU! ;)
How fun! I love cool little coincidences like that! Oh - and happy late birthday to YOU! ;)
Sorry - I don't know why that went through twice! I only hit "publish comment" once. Odd :)
Wow that is so fun! And I would LOVE to hear her birth story!! Sounds awesome!
That is LOCO!!
I'm sorry I've been so bad at seeing you for lunch.
How does Friday, March 6th sound?
Hey cindy, can you send me your email so I can add you to my blog? nktbull66@hotmail.com thanks:)
hey cindy! love your little family. good luck with the next one. hope all is well with you! take care
Post a Comment