Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Our Little Lady!



3 month old Kate! We are SO in love with her. She is such a good little baby. Mild tempered, easy going, fairly predictable, and LOVES when you talk to her. She gives the biggest smiles... they're whole body smiles that are so fun! We love her, Jack loves her! He wakes up in the morning and says "see baby Kate". I have to keep a close eye on him to make sure he doesn't "love" her TOO much. We're glad she's apart of our family! Time flies (I know it does for everyone...) but it's gone by even faster with baby #2. I'm excited to see what newness she'll bring to the next 3 months of our lives together! :)

6 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh heck, I need to meet this princess- she's adorable!

Nate and Felicia said...

Aww, she is so cute! Glad to hear she is doing well, and I always love to hear about the older brother loving the little sister!

Esther Noelle said...

Love her dress, her bow, her smile... she is soooo cute!!!!

Jen said...

She really does continue to look like Jack! What cute kids you guys have!

Jeff and Kristy said...

She does have a really cute, big smile. Love that Janie and Jack dress too.

Rebecca said...

She is so darling! I'm so glad you are doing well! :)