We got a new computer and I can't figure out how to load pictures onto my blog... hence the lack of posts. I can't post without a picture!!!
However, we had a great Thanksgiving and were lucky to celebrate it twice, with my family, then with Jared's!! (TWO yummy dinners!)
I have SO many things to be grateful for right now with #1 being the health and well being of our families. We are so blessed!
On a side note my sister Jackie mentioned how they have a tradition on her husbands side of the family to make thankful lists which her mother-in-law then sends out to all their friends and family. When I heard the cute things her boys said I wondered what Jack would say if I'd ask him. So on one of our long drives between Modesto and Sacramento I asked him "What are YOU thankful for Jack?"
His first reply... "nothing".
Then I asked "Are you thankful for mommy and daddy and baby Kate?"
That was all he needed to get going... here are the things he listed:
"Aunt Jackie, Tucker, Taylor (we were on our way to see them, he was excited)...
toys, popcorn (our kid through and through), - shooting toys, cars, -those cars (pointing out the window)
trucks, stop signs, red and green signs, they keep us safe
- red means go, green means stop (who is this kid driving with?!!)
-trees, pumpkins, buckets, street, dirt, light
-Jack, Daddy, Kate,....(AND, last but not least), Mommy!!
What a kid!! I'm thankful for ALL the smiles and laughter Jack brings to my life!! I can't wait to hear what his little sister has to say! :)
3 comments:
Great list! And I love Jacks answers! Berto always points to think when he's saying prayers. Like, "I'm thankful for that." and he points to the juice box. HA! Kids just are the cutest!
That's cute, especially the part about driving rules! I'm glad he is SO thankful for Aunt Kristy too.
Awww so cute! I love hearing their thoughts!
Post a Comment