WOW! Has it really been almost a month since I last posted?!?!? December has flown by and Christmas came MUCH too fast. I've been busy sewing, painting, cutting, trimming, sanding, dyeing, stitching, measuring, shopping, cooking, feeding, and living on pure adrenaline (it's the only explanation I have for being able to stay up till 1 or 2 in the morning, wake up at 4 to feed Kate and then get up again at 6 or so and still not be insane) for the past few weeks that my head is spinning... And FINALLY things can slow down a bit. And although we've (Jared too) been moving non stop we've somehow managed to fit some fun Christmas activities in this year. However, I made myself a promise... Next year I will have EVERYTHING done by Thanksgiving. EVERYTHING!! Next Christmas I want to do more listening to Christmas music (not just having it as back ground noise), watching Christmas movies, drinking hot chocolate, snuggling by the fire, reading and singing Christmas carols with my babies, caroling, and teaching my children about what this wonderful season is all about. I want to have time to do more for others. I love Christmas! I love getting together with family. I wish the days before Christmas dragged the way they did when I was a kid. I hate that getting older means time moves faster...
Merry Christmas!!
Hugs and Kisses from the Jared Rowe family!!
3 comments:
You guys are such a beautiful family! Sounds like you've been crazy busy this month! I like your idea of having things done by Thanksgiving! Great goal! We sure miss you guys!
I love those pictures! So sweet. Espeically the one blowing the dandilions. So cute. I'm really sad we missed you in Paradise. BOO!
Cindy your kids are adorable! Love your posts, keep em coming!
Post a Comment