Thursday, January 28, 2010

After a day like today, I'm done feeding my kids. I'm done preparing meals, done buying food, done asking what they'd like to eat, done giving them choices, done offering. Done. Done. Done.


- Check back with me tomorrow and see how that's going...

6 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Ewwww.... I'm so sorry. Feeding children can be SUCH a pain. I feel lucky that Syd & Berto do pretty well with eating though on those days where they won't eat and then they get in bed & say, "I'm hungry!" I want to scream! Bleh.

Esther Noelle said...

One of those days huh? I hope tomorrow goes better!!!!!!!!

LudvigsonFamily said...

I feel your pain! I spent 1 hour tonight with kids pulling at pants wanting my attention while I was trying to make a good dinner for them, and what happened... only me and Michael ate it. The kids did not eat any. That is so frustrating. Good luck to you in your efforts. I can tell you are a great mommy! May the mommy force be with you!!

Jen said...

Oh no!!!!!!!! What happened?!!??!?!?

The Oler Family said...

I'm so with you!!!! Seriously there are days when I am running for the door because I hear Neil pull up in the car and I am gone before he even has a chance to get his stuff out of the back seat. I usually say something like "feed the kids" or "it's your turn" or "put them to bed". Stay strong Cindy, you're a great mom.

Jeff and Kristy said...

Hilarious. I know what it feels like. I'm done picking up the food off the ground that Carson throws because he doesn't like it.