Saturday turned out to be a good day for our family!
Jack had his first haircut of 2010!
Jared and I helped Jack build his first sand castle.
(He lost interest pretty quick...)

I organized my closet for the first time in a year and a half!!
(I know, that's a long time to go without an organized closet... the reason - another story for a different day.) Also it's the first time I organized by category and not color!

Kate's first day of being the new owner of the crib! (Also her first time sleeping with this beautiful quilt her Aunt Jen made her for Christmas!)

AND (drum roll please...) The first day of Jack being officially OUT of the crib and into his toddler bed!! We're so proud of him! I know he's been having a hard time wanting to be a big boy with his little sister in the picture, so this is a big accomplishment for him! We asked if he could share his crib with Kate and he said "Yes!" We moved it, and there have been NO tears! Way to go Bud!

The first time I've seen Jack and Kate play chase! Jack ran from room to room and Kate crawled after him. Jack was laughing hysterically (despite the look on his face, he was mad because I turned the bathroom light on so I could take this picture)! It was really cute and made me happy to see!
Last but not least, the first time Jared and I have gone on a date (alone) since I can't remember when! (And the first time we've had sushi since I can remember...)



5 comments:
Date nights are Soo precious with youngens. Your little ones are so cute. So I remember you Blogging about Lost being the best show on TV. I just started watching, and totally agree. And I can'y help but wonder and ask if that is where Jack and Kate got their names. :) Hope all is well. Change is good.
Big boy bed! That's HUGE congrats! I just love when you update because I get to see your gorgeous kiddos!
Wow! The world is achangin' in the Jared Rowe family! I can't wait to see everyone in their new sleeping arrangements!
I'm glad Jack was so willing to give his bed to Kate. He's being such a big boy! I'm sure it's been nice having your own place again.
What a big day that was for you guys! I'm scared for the day Robby has to give up his crib but no end to that in sight still! Glad you got to go out on a date!!! Woo-hoo!
Post a Comment