Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

Today was a great day!  It started at 5:45 with a 4.5 mile run.  Jared made me wheat pancakes with orange zest for breakfast (very tasty).  I took Jack and Kate to the park and to Costco.  As we were walking down one of the isles Jack said "Mom, you're little!"  Oh bless you child!  That alone made my day!
Jared came home with beautiful red tulips and took us all to Chipotle (I know, not so fancy but I love it and it's great with kids!)  We came home, put Kate to bed and then my wonderful sister in-law Sheree offered to come and sit with the kids while Jared and I went to a movie!!  We saw Valentines Day, had movie popcorn and sour candies.  It was a good day!  I told Jared that I wish EVERY day was my birthday!

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Sounds like a fab birthday! Sounds like it was jam packed with all sorts of goodness! And I love Chipotle too.

Happy Birthday from the Carter family!

Jen said...

I think I can see Jack's tonsils in that 1st picture! ;)

Esther Noelle said...

Sounds like such a fabulous day!!! You deserve it lady! So happy for you!