
I've only been sewing for a few years now, but having a little girl has made me want to sew more and try things that I would have been to afraid to attempt - also I've been inspired by friends and family who are so creative. Thus the skirts. My friend Olivia made these darling skirts for Valentines Day for her and her daughter. I thought they were adorable and fun! I haven't done ANY kinds of crafts since Christmas and had the desire to get back into it again yesterday. SO I went and found this scrap material for $2.88 at a local fabric store and made these two skirts for Kate and I. It was fun, not too difficult and turned out well enough to wear! (First time sewing any clothing for myself). Find the tutorial here.

5 comments:
Ah heck, sister you look SO CUTE! I'm glad you made them- so easy huh? I felt like I was cheating or something. I'll totally be making more & I love the color of yours!
So cute!! I'm jealous that you can sew!! I'm still trying to learn and not doing so great at it :)
I can't believe my daughter sews...I am so proud of you. Baby Kate and mom look so cute. Love you.
She's not walking yet is she??!?!?!? It's been WAY too long since I've seen you guys (and it's only been 2 months)! We should at least webcam occasionally.
So cute little matching girls. Okay, so you know how much I need a black skirt...
Post a Comment