(Jared and I on the LOST set at the main camp.... just hours [AHHHH] after they were done filming... this still makes me sad).
So the LOST finally didn't disappoint in my eyes.
No... they didn't answer all the questions, and yes... I am still mildly confused.
However, it was great to see all the people I love back together with the ones they belong with... and they were all happy which is what matters most!!
I cried like a baby (I'm not ashamed).
Jared and I watched it together, alone... as we have watched almost all the episodes. We started watching it in the early fall of our first year of marriage (we rented the first season and watched hours every night until we were caught up). It's sad to see it end since it's been our weekly "date night" activity every winter. :(
This summer we've decided to do it ALL OVER AGAIN!! Watching it this way is how LOST should be experienced. It's like a big long movie that you never want to end!
For those who may be interested... the top moments on LOST for me are:
1. When Aaron was born and Boone dies
2. When Charlie dies and saves everyone
3. When Desmond talks to Penny on the freighter
4. When Jack and Kate are talking on the walkies; Kate and Sawyer are leaving for the other island and Jack is tells Kate to "leave and never come back for me").
5. When the survivors build a ship and "think" they're leaving the island.
It's just like me to love all the sappy moments. ;)

1 comments:
Ah man, I totally cried! And I agree with what a lot of people said. Emotionally satisfying, but Technically lacking. I would have liked more questions answered. I also know how I would have ended in such a way that it would have been like it did end but a lot less confusing. We need to chat about it sometime. Scott & I started the day it started and were like... "Humm.... this better not being something cooky like they-went-back-to-prehistoric-times" & have loved it. We're going to miss it. Not more 24 or Heroes. They better get on some new good shows.
Post a Comment