Monday, June 7, 2010

Bundy Reunion '10

We had so much fun at the reunion this year!  It was a looooong drive and sometimes I don't know why we do it, but.... I'm always glad we did!  It's so great to be up on the mountain where my dad grew up, close to the memories of my grandparents and great-grandparents.  It's the dirtiest place you could ever pick to go camping.  I gave up a long time ago trying to stay clean.  I wore the same jeans the entire weekend and they looked gross by the time I was done... but they cleaned up real nice! :)  The kids loved it!  Jack loves dirt (evidence here, here, here, here, here, and here), so he was in heaven!  I feel like the weekend flew by.  I never get the chance to visit with everyone as much as I like.  So to everyone that was up there... It was good to see you, be so close, catch up a bit, and we love you!  We'll see you in 2 years!!

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh my goodness I hate camping but that looks like so much fun!

I can't believe how big Kate is and I love that picture of the two of you!

Sher said...

No matter how dirty everyone gets, camping is worth the memories :) I hope your parents are doing well!