For any of you who still read our blog...: Our little Rachel is now 10 days old! She was born April 1st (ugh) at 3:21 am. She weighed 7.5 pounds and was 19.5 inches long. She is beautiful of course! I've been meaning to write about her birth story but it's hard to find a minute these days as I'm sure you can imagine. And with the minutes I find, I'm usually using them to sleep. Here are a few cute ones of our newest addition. :)
Monday, April 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
Oh my goodness she's so beautiful! It's crazy to me that you've had 2 babies since I've seen you! Nice work producing cute kids, good luck making the transition to 3.
Congrats!! She is beautiful!
Keep up with the blogging so we can watch her grow along with Jack and Kate.
Congrats again!
~Juanita
Ah! She's gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her in person & can't wait to hear the birth story!
Congrats! She is adorable! Definitely sleep when you can. Hope you are doing well.
Congrats Cindy! She is a doll! You have such cute kids!! Love ya!
I'm soooo excited to see photos! I've been checking regularly to see if they were here yet. Can't wait to see and hold her next weekend!
I still read and she is beautiful congratulations. April Fools day is not so bad a day to have a baby either...my older sister was born on that day too.
Congrats Cindy!!! She is beautiful. Welcome to the wonderful, fun mom of 3 club!!!
No "ugh"!! April 1st is my Bday too! Best birthday ever :) Congrats, she is beautiful!!
Post a Comment