Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sweet Little Rachel!

My friend Beth was kind enough to take pictures of Rachel for us.  She is a great photographer (check out her site) but says she doesn't do babies... I beg to differ!  She did a great job and was SO patient with us. We were at her house for 2 hours just waiting for her to be calm, not cry, go to sleep, whatever!  I am just so grateful that we got these pictures.  I feel like this time goes by so fast, those sweet little babies grow too quickly that it's nice to have some pictures to capture this time.  I love my baby!!
Thank you Beth!












6 comments:

jamestownboys said...

AWWWWW!! I love them. I'm glad you like them too!! :)

Nate and Felicia said...

Awww, Cindy she is so sweet! Congratulations!

The Robinson's said...

What great pictures!! Beth is a wonderful photographer!

I can't believe how much Rachel looks like Kate. On your sidebar you have a newborn picture of Kate and next to it is a big one of Rachel. They are identical.

She sure is a beautiful baby!

Olivia Carter said...

She is gorgeous & I just LOVE that your kids look alike. They just all have a little piece of eachother. Syd & Rob don't look much a like- we're hoping one more will be the tie that has a little of each of them in 'em. :)

Chase and Megan Whittaker said...

Oh my goodness! Cindy, these are so precious! She is a doll! Congratulations!!

Esther Noelle said...

Um, amazing pictures. She is the cutest baby! :) Thanks for your comment too, Cindy. If we have another baby I definitely need to get some awesome pictures like this!!