Monday, February 18, 2008

Birthday in California


Yesterday I celebrated my birthday at home in California! It was so fun to be able to spend time with both of our families! I had a yummy pancake breakfast with Jared's family in Modesto - then we went up to Sacramento for the evening with my family. We had a really great dinner prepared by my mom and dad, played Apples to Apples, and then sang Happy Birthday! It was fun to have 2 of my 3 sisters and their familes home for the weekend too! Thanks to everyone who made it such a GREAT birthday! I love you all!

      

3 comments:

Janae said...

Happy Birthday!

Esther Noelle said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday! So glad you are having fun at home! Liv and I got together today and we are excited for you to come back and hang out with us!

And ps - I tagged you! ;)

Olivia Carter said...

Hurray! Happy Birthday! Glad you had a good day! And it's true, Es & I said Cindy needs to come back & chill with us!