Monday, February 4, 2008

President Hinckley Challenge

I heard about the President Hinckley Challenge yesterday at church. I decided I would like to take part in the challenge which is to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days (the age at which President Hinckley died). The challenge starts today and if you go to this web site, you can track your progress and see how many pages you need to read to keep on track. I have read 0 pages so far.... (I'm just starting)!

3 comments:

Eric and Jackie said...

Thanks cindy! I think I am going to do it too! Last time I was like 30 pages short of completing it on time so I want to try again! love you and cant wait to see you!

Esther Noelle said...

i decided I'd try it too! I didn't start on the first day but read yesterday and today! it's great to have a goal!

Janae said...

Hey Cindy looks like you have a lot of catching up to do on your reading :) You inspired me with this so I took on this challenge. Have you just forgotten to log your pages read? I know you can read faster than this. (I am just teasin you)