Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


I know it's a bit early, but we decided to celebrate now because we will be spending the REAL Valentines Day in a car. We're driving to California for a week to spend time with our families. My birthday is Sunday, and Jared's parents are in the middle of moving - so we decided it was a good time for a trip. I'm excited to get to some sunny, warm weather (I hear it's in the high 60's there right now! YEAH!!) - Our Valentine's celebration was fun! We opened our gifts, then went to dinner at Noodles & Company - to use my free birthday meal of course :)! Jack LOVED his 2 balloons. He also got 2 books, Mommy Hugs, and Daddy Kisses. Jared got a remote control helicopter - quite romantic I know, but lots of fun anyway.
My gift was a combined birthday/Valentines. I got a GPS system for my car! My husband is so thoughtful! It's not needed as much now as it will be when we are living in the Bay Area. I will have no idea where I'm going most of the time -Thanks Jared!
(P.S. Jared says I look like a The Price is Right model in this picture...)

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh cute! That looks like so much fun! And PS where did you get that cute shirt- I LOVE IT! You have the best clothes!

Jeff and Kristy said...

Yeah, you do kinda look like a Price is Right model. Cool gift! That will come in handy, you will NEVER got lost. Drive safe and can't wait to see you.

Esther Noelle said...

A GPS system - what a great gift! You look way cuter than a Price is Right girl! ;) Love Jack's books too! What a fun day!

Eric and Jackie said...

Lucky! i wanna gps!