Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another Way to Enjoy Cheerios...

I think Jack is getting tired of his Cheerios - hence his new highchair pass time! :) (Jared and I did not teach him this... this is all Jack's doing !)

6 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Oh wow that is so cute! What a fun little game he's made up!

Jeff and Kristy said...

You must have seen him do this a million times because I don't know how you are so composed...I was busting up!

Olivia Carter said...

That is SO FUNNY! That lil' guys got so much personality!

Eric and Jackie said...

He's pretty talented! He looks really cute in that video!

Britty said...

Hey Cindy! It was so nice to see you when you visited. I'm so glad you made the effort to stop by! It was neat to see Jack - what a cute guy! And I'm impressed with the hooter hiders - the next time you visit, you'll have to give me a tutorial with all the tips & tricks. That fabric is so cute, too. I love this video. You'll have lots more entertaining videos, I'm sure!

Janae said...

Cindy he is so cute! I want to bite him :) (softly of course)