Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Tag About Me!

My friend Esther tagged me a few weeks ago – Sorry it’s taken me so long to do this Esther.
I had to think hard about some of these things and also try and be interesting..

10 years ago: I believe I was working at Sutter Health in the telecommunications department as an accounting assistant. I hung out with my two friends Kendra and Cristy going to singles dances and taking road trips.

If I were suddenly a billionaire:
Jared would never have to work or study again! He could pursue his other loves like wood working, overhauling vehicles, and mastering the guitar. He would be able to be hang out with us as much as we wanted. We would do LOTS of traveling…all over the world. We would buy a home in the hills outside of Sacramento, buy my parents a home wherever they wanted (as long as it was close to us) – help Jared’s parents finish building their new home, and also help our siblings out with homes of their own!

Things on my to do list today: Update quick books - Finish my sewing projects - Do invitations for Young Women New Beginnings - Plan my lesson for church on Sunday

3 bad habits: Biting my nails - Eating chocolate EVERY DAY (not just one piece either). - Procrastinating (I’ve needed to update QuickBooks for a few weeks now… okay, several weeks).

3 places I’ve lived: Sacramento, California - San Clemente, California - Provo, Utah

5 Jobs I’ve had: Retail - Accounting Assistant - Administrative Assistant - Nanny - Registered Dental Assistant

5 things nobody knows about me: (This one’s hard… sadly my life is not much of a mystery.)
I ran a marathon in 1999 – yes I ran 26.2 miles in 4:35:36 sec. (I can’t believe it’s almost been 10 YEARS!!)
I was born in a foreign contry – my dad was a pilot in the Air Force.
I LOVE the water... I'm like a fish. Whenever I see water I think about how I want to swim in it.
I have always loved horses. When I was younger I dreamed that one day I would have a horse. I used to look in the classifieds every Sunday to see how much they were and wonder if I would ever be able to buy one – unfortunately we lived in the suburbs. (That’s another thing to add to my billionaire wish list – I would have HORSES!)
Many (many) years ago I secretly wanted to go on Star Search and sing my way to superstardom… (embarrassing.)

Okay – now I tag my sisters Jackie and Kristy!

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

This was a lot of fun to read Cindy! Lots of stuff I didn't know. I have family in San Clemente!

Esther Noelle said...

Yeah! I loved learning more about you Cindy! That's neat you were born in Germany - I was born in France... kind of fun to be born out of states, huh? And star search, eh? I'd love to hear you sing sometime! :)

Jeff and Kristy said...

oh man really? a tag?

Eric and Jackie said...

I am so not into tags but b/c you are my sis I might do this one. It might take me a while!