Thursday, March 13, 2008

Okay... Really?.... 11 months?!



Jack had a very eventful week leading up to his 11th month! He got his first official haircut (he was getting a little shaggy around the ears - I felt like he looked unkempt - see picture at left), he crawled around like a dog, he had a temperature on and off for a couple of days, he played with his friends Rob, Robbie, and Sydney 2 times!, refused to eat the homemade baby food I made for him, went on the swings and slide at the park for the first time (which he LOVED!), became a pro at waving 'hi' and 'good-bye', and started pointing at everything (really cute by the way). A very eventful week for our now 11 month old baby! Love you bubba!

7 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Congrats bud! You are a cutie pie!

Esther Noelle said...

What a handsome boy, that Jack! Love the picture of him pointing!!!

And THANKS for all the help with the hooter hiders!!

Eric and Jackie said...

Once again he is too cute. His haircut looks really good too! He could be a model for Baby GAp in that first pic.

Unknown said...

Wow that is an eventful week! Very very cute! Good job on the hair cut... you'll have to teach me how when it comes time to cut Aiden's hair! Melissa

Jeff and Kristy said...

One more month Jack and we get to see you on your first birthday! That pointing is cute.

Janae said...

Time goes by fast with kids doesn't it.......In response to you comment I have kept in contact with Chris throughout the years. The contact now is basically sending her a Christmas card every year. She called me several years back but that is the last I talked to her. She is married to Mike Reyes (her high school boyfriend) and when I last spoke to her she had 3 kids. She lives out near the Vintage Park Church buidling. I have her address if you would like it.

Eric and Jackie said...

wish i could've been there this weekend! sounds like you guys had fun!