Friday, March 6, 2009

First "Professional" Haircut


While we were in Utah this past week, we decided to take Jack in for a "real" haircut. He has such great hair for a toddler and I felt like we (Jared and I) could never do it justice. So, we took him to this cute little place especially for kids called Cookie Cutters and they did a great job! I especially liked how they used scissors because we wanted to keep the length but just clean it up on the sides. I think it looks great and I payed close attention hoping that maybe I'll be able to do it next time.


Before


During


After...




It's amazing they can do such a great job when their client is so wiggly... :)

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

He looks SO CUTE! Really! SO CUTE! I love professional haircuts

Esther Noelle said...

That's so fun! I've taken Robby there a few times and it's great! He loves the slide and getting a sucker. Jack's haircut looks great!

Kristy said...

That's so cute, I love it. I think there is one of those here in Roseville too.