
Jared's cousin Caroline and her husband Jason were so kind to let us stay with them during our visit to Utah. When we lived in Provo we would have Sunday dinners on a regular basis... so we've been really missing them. Jack loved it there and everytime we went somewhere he would say "home, Jason, Cain (his version of Caroline)". He also loved playing with their little Annie. Thanks SO much you guys... we had a great visit! We love you!



2 comments:
It was so great to see you guys!!! We miss you!!!
It was so fun to have you guys here!! Jack is going to be an awesome big brother. Sometimes randomly through out my day I will start laughing because I will think about jack screaming POOP MA-HINE. That kid is SO funny! I am glad that you are doing so great pregnancy wise and I forgot to ask you if you used ALL of the pillows I put out. I used like 6 when I was pregnant.
Post a Comment