Today we (me, Jared, Jack) went with my parents and my nephews Tucker and Taylor to see the movie Earth. I was excited to see this with Jack because he loves animals, he loves his animal books, and he always seems to have fun at the zoo. However, this is NOT a little kid movie. There was only small parts in the movie about the animal families, and half of the parts they showed were sad and kind of scary (although those parts went over Jack's head - I was worried a couple of times at how much they were going to show of the animals being attacked). The movie was mainly about the planet and the changes it goes through with the different seasons. Tucker at one time said "this movie is boring".
I think this is an older child/adult movie. There was some really beautiful footage captured and some interesting facts about the earth etc. So if you like documentaries (which I do) then you'd like it, just think twice about taking you're little ones.

1 comments:
Good to know... good to know!
Post a Comment