Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pictures

We had pictures taken for Jack's 2nd birthday at JCPenny's. This is the 3rd time I've gone to them and all 3 times I've been pretty happy. AND if you go with a coupon it's really inexpensive to get some good studio pictures of the family. (I would also recommend joining the portait studio club. It's good for 2 years and you can go as often as you want with as many people as you want and never pay a sitting fee. It costs $30, but a single sitting fee is $10 and that's per person. If you're taking family pictures it ends up paying for itself.). Anyway, just an FYI. Here are some of our pictures:









6 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Oh my goodness these pictures are so adorable!!!!! I love the one of Jack and his mommy! You guys are a beautiful family!!

Olivia Carter said...

Oh so sweet! And you look so good too!

LudvigsonFamily said...

Hi Cindy,
I also love Jcpenny's We have been going there for years. Your pictures are darling and Jack is getting so grown up. Can you believe our little boys are now 2!! We actually have family pictures and Logan's 2 year picture scheduled for next week and the funny thing is we are also going to be wearing white shirts. I will let you know how they turn out. How is your pregnancy going. I am so excited for you to have a little girl.
Take care. Love ya

Melissa and Bryan said...

These turned out so good!! You all look so great!! I love the white shirts with the black background. How did you choose? They are all so cute!!

Kristy said...

Cute! I saw the big one you gave mom at their house. I wish I would have known about the deal before I paid $30 to The Picture People for a ONE year membership. I love Jack with the book.

Caroline said...

Those pictures are so cute! You all look really good... I love the little part in Jacks hair.