Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Personality, The Energy...




Jack was crackin' me up today and I rarely get the funny things he says and does recorded. I was sitting and nursing Kate and he came in and said he needed his necklace. Then he grabbed his Tommy lunch box (a gift from Nana) and said "bye mom...going". Where are you going? "Tommy store". What are you going to get at the store? ..."umm...cup". Then he said he needed his phone and walked out of the room. I grabbed the camera and followed him to see what he would do and say. He made me laugh...



5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so laughing out loud right now! He's soooo funny! We have to find a phone that talks back to him...poor guy, Henry just wasn't responding. I thought maybe I heard a Jen in there at one point, but maybe it's my imagination. ;)

Chavonne said...

That is so funny. Wyatt was watching the video with me going, "Henny, mom, Henny!" Talkin' Thomas!" What a cute little guy and his "Tommy" friends. Love it.

Kristy said...

HENRY! HENRY! Was dad trying to work with all that yelling going on?

Eric and Jackie said...

Oh man, I am also laughing out loud right now. I love how you are trying to keep from busting up as well.

Caroline said...

SOOO funny!! Is Henry from his Thomas the train? I love that necklace that he is wearing...little gangsta. Oh and I must say you are pretty talented feeding a baby and recording at the same time. :)