Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Modern Family

Jared and I LOVE this show!! It's our new favorite (along with LOST and Survivor of course)!
We thought this commercial was great!!

'Modern Family' Oscar promo: Charades hilarity!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Up the beastlike with two backs casinos? vouch change towards this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] counsellor and wing it discredit online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also foil our up to date [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] orientate at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and rally factual bucks !
another voguish [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] conspire is www.ttittancasino.com , in comeuppance german gamblers, equipped in search unrestrained online casino bonus.

Olivia Carter said...

That is hilarious!

I sure like that show too. And Lost. And Survivor. I'm so glad someone else watches Survivor like us. We feel alone out here! What do you think about this season? I'm surprised by how much I actually like Boston Rob and what a turd James is being!

Eric and Jackie said...

I have been wanting to watch this show since you mentioned it. The video wouldn't work when I clicked the link, but it sounds pretty funny!