Friday, March 12, 2010

Musical Breakfast

Jack has always been a noisy eater. He likes to hummm (or whatever it is) when he eats. The first time I really noticed Kate doing the same thing was during Sacrament Meeting at church. We handed them their snacks and they both started making noises. Jared and I just laughed. This is what took place this morning! It's so funny to me that they BOTH do it. Kate is getting pretty loud these days. We can barely talk over her during dinner. Do any of YOU have kids that do this!? (wait like 8 seconds...)

5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

OH my goodness! That is SO LOUD and SO FUNNY!

My kids never really did that but they have all sorts of other weird things they do.

SOOO FUNNY!

Jen said...

If they were Bryan's kids, I'd say they take after their dad...but, who knows where this comes from?!?!? ;)

Jeff and Kristy said...

Nice, waffles for dinner! I think it is funny that Jack has always done that same thing when sucking on his binky and I notice Carson doing it sometimes. But not when eating...

Nate and Felicia said...

Haha That is so funny and cute! My kids don't do that, but every single time we sit down to eat they have to use the bathroom:)
Dusty just turned 4 and Kaylee will be 3 in May.

Eric and Jackie said...

I finally got a chance to take a look at this, it is pretty funny to hear cute little Kate!
That's pretty funny they were doing it in Sacrament meeting, Eric and I would have been dying too!