I love blogging and I have so many things I want to blog about, I just can't get myself to do it my spare time. Too many other things are a priority right now (i.e. finding a house...)
We went to Tahoe last weekend. It was a short trip but was so much fun! I got to see my beloved friend Oliva and her cute family! 6 hours roundtrip is much better than 22 hours! I really wanted to make the drive to Utah/Idaho this summer to see friends and family, but with my kids it's not happening. My next trip is without kids for sure! (I love them... I just don't love them in the car!).
The trip started out good... Jack shared his fishy's with Kate! ;)
The amount of stuff you have bring for 2 nights with kids is ridiculous!
Jack had fun swimming with his old dear friends Sydney and Robert Carter!
I had fun visiting with Olivia and wished we had more time to chat!
We also checked out the Tahoe Relay which is a race I'd LOVE to do one day... any takers? (I need 6! :)
We went to the Lake. The weather said mid 60's but it was beautiful and
felt much warmer!
On our way home we stopped at a spot to stretch our legs hoping it would make some little people tired... No such luck! We had wide awake children all the way home!! :)
We really did have fun! Jack is already wanting to stay in a "hotel" again!












4 comments:
It was so much fun! I wish I hadn't been so busy or hadn't felt like death on a stick. But it was so good to see you, Jared, & the kids. I can't believe that I hadn't met Kate yet! Such a sweetie!
YEAH!!!! A new blog post. I check here almost daily hoping for new photos of my babies. (I check Bryan & Melissa and Eric & Sheree's too.) Thanks for posting! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!!!
So jealous you and Liv got together! I miss you!!!!!!
So happy to see you are doing so well! Awesome family pictures! Best wishes... David W. (knew you at Sutter Health)
Post a Comment