
On our way back from the reunion, we stayed a night in Vegas. I have always liked Vegas. I just love the hotels, I think they are beautiful and I love walking around and seeing all the attractions. Jared, however, does not get it. When we drove into Vegas, Jack was looking around and he said "wow, there's so much cool stuff here.... this is a fun place!" Jared just laughed. We stayed at the Luxor which is at one end of the strip, swam in the pools, and then walked over to Caesars Palace to have dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. It took us almost 2 hours to walk down.. . it couldn't have been more than a mile. Everyone was exhausted but still enjoyed the water show at the Bellagio. Loved it!




1 comments:
Fun! I love Vegas too- Scott doesn't understand the infatuation either.
Looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment