Two of my friends have had little girls this month and I've been meaning to do something for them for a while now. I decided to make "Hooter Hiders" and with the extra fabric make a matching diaper-wipes tote. THEN I thought it would be cute to make coordinating burp clothes too! When Jack went to bed last night I got to work, and in usual Cindy fashion I didn't want to go to bed until I was done. I pretty much got everything done by 11 o'clock but left a few finishing touches for the morning (Jack has been getting up at 6:30!!! AHHH). Anyway... this is the finished product. And the best part is... it's a pretty inexpensive gift! I figured about $20 for a nursing cover, tote, and 4 burp clothes! I think that's pretty good!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Last Nights Project
And here is Jack while I'm finishing up.... he's such a good helper! :)
Posted by Cindy at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Cindy those are so cute. a close friend of mine just had a baby girl last week and I have been trying to figure out what to get her. I want to copy you!! When can you come over and show me how to do this?? I will be calling you tomorrow!! You are so cute.
AH! Those are just so dang cute- darn you for your cuteness! I need a refresher course on those hooter hiders- they are SO CUTE! And we'll need to have one on those diaper buddy holder things!
Those are so cute, good taste in fabric! I'm jealous at what a good sewer you are. You could sell that stuff! You go Martha!
Those are adorable Cindy! I love the idea of making the burp cloths to go with them... great idea!! I am gealous of the fabric selection you have there... I wish I would have bought more fabric at the Cotton Shop before we left Provo. They just don't have those adorable prints at Joannes. I'll have to search around some more. Anyway great job!! Your friends are going to love them!!
Thank you Cindy...I love my Hooter Hider. It is the cutest! I feel special now that I know you stayed up late to finish it :)
Post a Comment