My friend Janae is so good at finding and posting new info on her blog about the Twilight movie coming out in December (YEAH!). I am so excited... Here are a couple things I thought I would pass on to any other Twilight fans out there who don't read her blog - First, the cool picture....
and here is a link to the movie promo... It's really good - made me want to read the book again! :)
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Twilight Movie Stuff
Posted by Cindy at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Forgive Cindy. Sometimes she can't help herself.
Thanks for posting this, Cindy! The movie promo is so cool. And almost creepy. Here's why. You know how most times when you read a book you invision everything in one way and then they make a movie about it and it's totally different? In this movie promo, the Cullen's house, Bella's room, Forks, the school - everything is just like I pictured! Crazy! :)
I never get tired of looking at this picture.
That is AWESOME! Love it! Thanks lady!
I can't wait! I'm halfway through New Moon!!!
Hey lady, my cell is dead & gone! I need you to email me your number so I can call you- I totally was going to call you about this morning & the dang HOST book but no one had your number & Es didn't answer her phone! I'm SO SORRY!
Post a Comment