Friday, May 2, 2008

Our Little Get Away -


For our anniversary (and as a graduation present for Jared) we decided to take an overnight trip. I can count on 1 hand how many times we've gone out since Jack was born so we decided we needed it - and I've been wanting to check out this resort in Midway, Utah I heard about last year. It has a natural hot spring cavern inside a crater on the property that you can swim in (pretty cool). We had a great time, and thanks to Caroline (Jared's cousin) and Jason we KNEW Jack was in good hands. Jack was an "Angel" - so we were told... but the best complement was when Caroline said "watching Jack made them excited to have kids"!

5 comments:

Cristi said...

Happy Anniversary! You have such a beautiful family! Jack is such a handsome little guy!!

Janae said...

Woo Hoo love the bathing suit shot! Sexy ;)

Olivia Carter said...

Sounds like SO MUCH FUN!

Esther Noelle said...

Wow so fun! That's great Jack was so good. I want to hear more about it next week!

Eric and Jackie said...

That looks like tons of fun, and look at that sexy bikini body!