I've been asked to put this salsa on my blog for some time now. But how can you blog without a picture?... On Saturday I craved it, made it, and got the picture I needed! So... here is the recipe:
1 can Black Beans
1 can sweet corn
2 Avocados (cut into bite size pieces)
3 tomatoes
3 green onions
hand full of cilantro
1/2 cup Italian Dressing
2 Tbl Ranch Dressing
Combine beans, corn, avocado. In a food processor blend cilantro and onions, add the tomatoes and pulse til chopped but not liquid. Add to bean mix, then mix in the Italian Dressing and Ranch. Season to taste with salt/garlic salt. I might add pepper but I'm not sure now.
There you go! Sorry it's taken me SO long to post this.
2 comments:
This salsa is absolutely amazing. Thanks so much for making it tonight at the party! And there's even a little left over in my fridge I'm excited to snack on tomorrow!
Ooooh that looks YUMMY! I want some!
Post a Comment