Thursday, June 5, 2008

Jack's 1yr and Family Pictures





We had "fun" trying to get Jack to sit still for 1 moment so we could get some pictures... man that kid is a character. I love how he couldn't keep his hands out of his mouth toward the end. But he sure is a cute one! We think we'll keep him! :)

4 comments:

LudvigsonFamily said...

Cindy what cute pictures! Jack is a doll and I can't wait to see him. Is there a day next week you would like to come over? I can't wait to hear how the reunion was. After looking at your post about the reunion I was sad I didn't go. Love ya!

Olivia Carter said...

I'll say it again, those pics of Jack are SO CUTE!

Melissa and Bryan said...

So cute! He is such a cutie! I can't believe how much he has changed! His hair is so blonde and he is looking more and more like a little boy! Your family picture looks really good!!

Esther Noelle said...

He's so cute with his hands in his mouth!! Beautiful pictures!!