Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hot Hot Day!

Jared's been studying like a mad man which means Jack and I have been on our own A LOT lately. Today we decided to beat the heat and head over to one of the public pools around the corner from our house! We had fun... Jack LOVED the kiddy pool. They have lots of things that shoot out water everywhere and Jack could not get enough of it! Even though it was splashing him in his face and I swear he couldn't see a thing he just kept screaming and laughing. He's such good company these days!

- side note: the floaty Jack is in is one of the best! It's so wide and stable that I don't have to worry about him tipping over! :) He seems to like it too!

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I totally went to get one of those floating things. It's WAY easy to balance the Rob-Star. Looks like SO MUCH FUN!

We'll have to do Es' pool again!

Esther Noelle said...

That memorial pool likes like fun! We should go together one day.