Sunday, June 14, 2009

1 Week to Go!



Today after church I had a photo shoot with Jared. We haven't taken very many belly shots so I thought we'd better do it while we still have the chance.






9 comments:

Britty said...

Lookin good Cindy! That dress is darling, too. I can't wait to see your cute girl!

Olivia Carter said...

you are so cute! I'm so happy and excited for you and I love the dress!

Esther Noelle said...

Oh how fun! Love your belly! Can't believe you're almost to your due date!!!!

Melissa and Bryan said...

You look great Cindy!! I especially love the first picture! And your dress is super cute! I can't believe you have one week left! Hopefully we will be able to see this little girl when we come in a couple weeks! Can't wait!

Lindsay Jane said...

I can't believe she is coming so soon! I can't wait to see her.

Jeff and Kristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff and Kristy said...

Those are so cute Cindy. Your belly is so small, I think she is going to be 6lbs!

Unknown said...

HOT Mamma! You look amazing babe! :) Love you!

Unknown said...

HOT Mamma! You look amazing babe! :) Love you!