Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baby Shower

I've been awful at blogging lately. But I have to post about my awesome baby shower last weekend!



My In-laws planned this great baby shower for me in Modesto-where we've been living for the past 9 months. I've been serving as the Young Women Secretary for about as long and it has been so much fun for me. They decided to do a Mother/Daughter shower so all the girls were invited with their mothers as well as a few other ladies from our ward.







It was such a great shower! I felt so spoiled and so loved!

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh how fun! I wish I had been there!

Esther Noelle said...

Oh Cindy how fun! I miss you! Those girls are lucky to have you as their leader. Can't wait to see your baby girl!

Bratton Family said...

Hi there lady....just happened to be looking at your blog tonight and noticed my sister-in-law is in your photo. Ashley Bratton??! I didn't even know you were in Modesto and how funny is that you are in my in-laws ward.

You look fabulous by the way!