1. I have a cold with a cough that makes me sound like a seal and a voice that is really annoying especially to me...
2. It's hard to walk because I nearly pulled off the toe nail of my big toe (and then Jared ran it over with a stroller)...
3. I still have a list of a zillion things I need and want to get done before she comes...
4. I need just a few more days of just Jack and mommy... I'll miss these days...

It's a good thing I still have 2 1/2 weeks!!
5 comments:
Oh I just can't wait! And you are SO CUTE and Jack too.
Poor toe!
What?!? You only have under three weeks to go? You're so tiny. Holy cow did time go by fast, well for those that aren't pregnant. :)
I wish you a healthy and productive two weeks!!
Those few weeks before the baby comes go by so fast, I remember feeling the same way you are feeling right before Lance was born. I hope you get done what you need to get done. I wish you the best of luck with your delivery and I can't wait to see pictures when she comes. By the way we missed you at the ranch. It was way fun, I had not been for almost 5 years so it was so good to be there.
Take care
Wow! I actually had no idea you're so CLOSE!! How FUN!!
Awwww.... kind of sad! That is crazy to think it won't just be you and Jack anymore huh? Enjoy it while you can!
Post a Comment