Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I heart Tucker!


My little nephew Tucker is one of my most FAVORITE people. He just turned 3 and has the personality of about 10 toddlers in one little body. Whenever I talk to my sister Jackie, she always has something new to tell me about him and it's ALWAYS funny. He really is such a character! Anyway, my sister just created a post on her blog entitled "Tuckerisms". If you want a laugh you have to check it out! I was crying from laughing so hard. I know the little guy, so I may be partial, but seriously... it's funny stuff! Just picture this little precocious 3 year old as you read...

4 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Um, that is pretty hilarious! He seems like an awesome kid!

Olivia Carter said...

Cute pics of that kiddo!

Olivia Carter said...

Oh, I forgot this was the Wagnons! I like them!

Eric and Jackie said...

Thank you so much cindy. I know you didn't do that for me but thank you. It brought tears to my eyes to see how much you love and appreciate him. i love him but with the personality of 10 toddlers it is hard to realize how much i do appreciate him. and it always feels good to know someone loves your kids. thank you and love you!