Friday, January 25, 2008

Wishing for some warm weather...

I was looking through some pictures today and I came across this one of me and my friends Olivia, and Esther. We had met for lunch at J-Dawgs (yummy, I like mine with sauerkraut and special sauce) at the south end of campus. I LOVE getting together with these girls! This picture made me miss the warm weather - shorts, t-shirts, and flip flops! AHHH will the snow just melt already!!

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh lady- I agree! Dang this snow! I can't wait until its warm & we can hang out outside again! That's a cute picture too- we're SO CUTE!

Eric and Jackie said...

I can't believe how much you've posted I havn't been checking because all we ever do when we get on the internet is look for housing. But all your posts are really cute and I can't believe how much Jack is crawling. Wish we could've seen you guys last week but we will see you in a month! Love you!

Jeff and Kristy said...

I know, I agree with Jackie. Keep up the posting. I need to get cracking on mine, I only work 2 days this week, so no excuses. Kiss Jack for me!

Esther Noelle said...

Oh Cindy what a cute picture! Ah, that was such a great day!!! I miss being able to go on walks and be outside! :( Glad we can still get together though! Speaking of.... :)