Tuesday, January 15, 2008
The progression and regression of a 9 month old.
Jack turned 9 months on Sunday! Such a big boy! He is now crawling, pulling himself up on things, eating more foods, and has 2 MORE teeth on there way. He is such a fun baby. He's great at entertaining us and even more fun to entertain. Jack makes a great audience! He loves laughing at his mommy and daddy while their "trying" to be silly. He just laughs and laughs at us. :) Unfortunatley with all these new milestones he is also not sleeping well. In fact, he's worse now than when he was a 3 month old! I've decided that no baby can be perfect and if it weren't for the sleeping, Jack WOULD be a perfect baby (if I do say so myself)! :)
Posted by Cindy at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That face!! So cute, I can hear his laugh now, and I'm sure his legs were a kickin'!
Jack is just SO CUTE! And I remember Sydney going in & out of good sleeping patterns. I have to say it wasn't until 18 months when I felt like she slept well. Ugh- mommies need sleep too though! He's a handsome fellow though!
Cindy we will have to chat about sleeping issues! Jack is doing so many new things - that is so exciting!
Post a Comment