I served banana pudding at Jack's "Monkey" birthday party and I got ALOT of requests for the recipe. It is REALLY good! I got the recipe originally from my friend Mamie who got it on All Recipes.com. There are several recipes on that website, but the one that I like is:
8 oz of sour cream
8 oz of cool whip ( I use a bit more)
5 oz package of vanilla pudding
4 banana's sliced
vanilla wafers (I like the mini kind)
Make pudding according to package. Add sour cream and whipped cream to pudding. Place vanilla wafers on bottom of dish, layer some of pudding mixture on top, then add bananas, wafers, pudding, con't. I then put some more cool whip on top, but the recipe doesn't call for that....
= GOO-OOD!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Banana pudding!
Posted by Cindy at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
This was the bomb! I got sick I ate so much! THanks for posting the recipe.
Post a Comment