Tuesday, April 22, 2008

LAST DAY OF LAW SCHOOL!




Jared on the first and last days of Law School! It's been such a long haul and we're SO proud of him! We're so grateful for all his hard work in school and at home! He always made such an effort to be home as much as possible even though Law School has such a demanding schedule! We love you and we're so happy that you did it! Congratulations!


6 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Congrats Jared! Oh & that poster is super cute, Cindy! Sorry we missed you today!

Cristi said...

How incredibly CUTE! I might have to "borrow" this idea when Jeff graduates in August!! :)

Caroline said...

Yea! I can't believe you are REALLY done. I think his last day of school smile is a lot more real than his first day of school pic.

Esther Noelle said...

Congrats Jared! What an accomplishment! And are you wearing the same shirt on your first and last days of law school?? Kind of neat.

Jeff and Kristy said...

Congratulations and I hope you have a good graduation from the MBA program also. Sorry we can't be there to celebrate with you.

Eric and Jackie said...

Congratulations!!!!!